XLA Foundation Course
Become an XLA Ambassador
Course Length: 2.5 days
Prerequisites: Essence of Experience is recommended, but not required
Credentialing: Experience Level Agreement (XLA) Ambassador certificate
Take your XLA learning to the next level with an XLA Academy course from XLACollab. We offer public open-enrollment training onsite and online, corporate on-site training, and custom-built workshops on a variety of XLA related topics and areas.
This 2.5-day course introduces best practices for embracing XLAs and transforming into an employee-focused organization. You will learn how to embed the Experience framework and articulate the value of an experience-based culture.
“My team was trained and certified in The Experience Management Framework. This class opened our eyes; employee experience is so much more than satisfaction and surveys!”
~Tori Paulman, Head of IT Client Services, Pegasystems
In Class Experience
We create engaging in-class experiences to keep you engaged, learn effectively, and set you up for success.
- Learners take a Quick Start Assessment to understand current baseline, which we reference as we guide you through each phase of the Experience Framework.
- The hands-on activities not only allow you to understand the necessary steps within each phase of the framework (Envision, Enable, Execute & Embrace) but also to identify the next steps in your Journey.
XLACollab offers a variety of class formats and options:
- Delivery options
- Public open-enrollment training onsite and online
- Corporate on-site training
- Custom-built workshops
- Becoming a training partner