Master XLAs Course
Become an XLA Master
Course Length: 8-hours
Prerequisites: Essence of Experience or XLA Foundation course
Credentialing: XLA Master certification
Take your XLA learning to the next level with an XLA Academy course from XLACollab. We offer public open-enrollment training onsite and online, corporate on-site training, and custom-built workshops on a variety of XLA related topics and areas.
The 8-hour course introduces the XLA Creation methodology. We take a deep dive on the two types of XLAs covering both the experience consumer’s and provider’s points of view. The course takes learners through an interactive case study and exercises to demonstrate the method and processes used.
“With the XLA Master certification, I’m well regarded within my organization as the go-to person on experience level agreements and other perspectives that improve business outcomes.”
~Justine Lagena, CIO
In Class Experience
We create engaging in-class experiences to keep you engaged, learn effectively, and set you up for success.
- Learners acquire a practical understanding of XLA development, including real life challenges they may face in implementing those XLAs.
- Using a case study, learners are taken through the steps to understand what current Experience data is needed, how to get it, where to get it and how to analyze it.
XLACollab offers a variety of class formats and options:
- Delivery options
- Public open-enrollment training onsite and online
- Corporate on-site training
- Custom-built workshops
- Becoming a training partner