Essence of Experience Course
Become an Experience Champion!
Course Length: 4-hours
Prerequisites: An understanding of ITSM principles and practices is beneficial
Credentialing: Experience Champion badge
Take your XLA learning to the next level with an XLA Academy course from XLACollab. We offer public open-enrollment training onsite and online, corporate on-site training, and custom-built workshops on a variety of XLA related topics and areas.
This 4-hour course introduces Experience, what it is, and why it matters. In class we use interactive exercises to nail down the concept of Experience Level Agreements (XLAs), setting learners on a solid path beyond ITIL, SLAs, and KPIs into a new perspective on service delivery and performance. Learners will acquire a practical understanding of the anatomy of an XLA and how it relates to the flow of work in an organization.
“The Essence of Experience course is by far one of the most valuable content I’ve consumed in the last few years. The course is engaging and the impact for our company is immeasurable.”
~Emily Lucius, VP of IT Services
In Class Experience
We create engaging in-class experiences to keep you engaged, learn effectively, and set you up for success.
- Compare and contrast XLA with the more traditional KPI/SLA approach, and show how they work together
- Introduce the Art & Science of Experience and the Experience Journey
- Show how XLAs accurately measure moments over time and anticipating experience – prior to an incident
- Walk through real-life examples, case studies and group exercises to take learning from thinking to action
XLACollab offers a variety of class formats and options:
- Delivery options
- Public open-enrollment training onsite and online
- Corporate on-site training
- Custom-built workshops
- Becoming a training partner