In 2019 Alan Nance and Bill Barrett created the global thought leader in the Art and Science of Experience for enterprises, XLACollab. The core of their approach is the XLA (the Experience Level Agreement).
Leading to this moment, Alan and Bill worked closely for over 25 years. They work as a “yin and yang” of innovation and implementation. Alan is a renowned IT visionary, and Bill is the ultimate Global IT Service Delivery executive. Their partnership, forged by fire, has stood the test of time.
Alan and Bill first came together to lead Hewlett-Packard’s North American Outsourcing Operations and to create a powerhouse in the sourcing industry. Together they pioneered transformational outsourcing, creating the best practices that generated $7 billion in sales in the first year.
Within XLACollab, they have built a solid experience management practice based on Bill’s understanding of leading large IT services delivery organizations within HP, and Alan’s groundbreaking digital transformation projects at ING Bank, Royal Philips, Barclays, and Schiphol Airport.
This codified expertise and capability will accelerate your journey to modern experience management.
XLACollab and our market
Why we exist
We help enterprise organizations create and manage a valued and valuable employee experience that matters for their business
What we do
- XLA Academy offers certified experience training for awareness, reinforcement, and implementation of digital employee experience.
- XLA TV The definitive go-to for deep, rich, and selected Art and Science of Experience information
- XLA Collab is an advisory and consultancy that a way to accelerate your experience journey. Building on our experience, the experience positioning solution (eXPS) helps you determine your current experience landscape, identifies patterns and possibilities for improvement and maps out your QuickStart journey.
- Within 90 days you can achieve your first success.
Who we help
- Organizations focused on effective use of technology to enable employee happiness.
- Enterprise organizations with a desire to embrace technology to improve their current employee experience
- Enterprise Technology organizations wishing to include employee experience in their agreements with IT services providers
- Managed Service Providers and Technology services outsourcers wishing to differentiate themselves by providing positive customer experience as a service offering